Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a broad spectrum of disciplines including law, management, communications, human resource management and industrial/organizational psychology and offers integrative, cross-disciplinary inquiries into the many roles gender plays in organizational dysfunction.
- Author BiographyEdited by Suzy Fox, Professor and Department Chair, Institute of Human Resources and Employment Relations, School of Business Administration, Loyola University, Chicago, US and Terri R. Lituchy, Associate Professor in International Management, Concordia University, John Molson School of Business, Montreal, Canada
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Management Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byProfessor Suzy Fox,Terri R. Lituchy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.