Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £9.51Trending at £11.02
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the new lenses provided by gender studies and the diverse forms of feminism, this text re-examines some of the major approaches to interpretation of classical myth in the twentieth century: psychological, ritualist, 'charter', structuralist and folklorist.
- Author BiographyLillian Doherty is Professor of Classics at the University of Maryland and the author of Siren Songs: Gender, Audiences, and Narrators in the Odyssey (1995).
- Author(s)Lillian Doherty
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleClassical Inter/faces
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.