Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)Meredeth Turshen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in African Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: The persistence of violence 1. Gender and the political economy of violence 2. The gendered history of persistent violence Part 2. Violence in production and social reproduction 3. Gender and the use of force in production 4. Violence in biological and social reproduction 5. The construction of lives in armed conflict Part 3. Social movements and social justice 6. Social movements and the struggle for social justice
- Author BiographyMeredeth Turshen is Professor at the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.