All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past two decades, considerations of gender have revolutionized the study of history. Gender in History provides a concise overview of the construction of gender in many world cultures over a period stretching from the Paleolithic era to modern times.
- Author BiographyMerry Wiesner-Hanks is a Distinguished Professor of History and the Interim Director of the Center for 21 st Century Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is the co-editor of the Sixteenth Century Journal and the author or editor of twenty books and numerous articles that have appeared in English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese. Her books include The Marvelous Hairy Girls (2009), Women and Gender in Early Modern Europe (2008) and, with Teresa Meade, A Companion to Gender History (Blackwell, 2004).
- Author(s)Merry E. Wiesner-Hanks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.