All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a gendered analysis of third world politics. This book uses a wide definition of the political to examine 'high politics' and political activity at the grassroots. It focuses on women's organizations. It also examines the impact of policy and politics on gender relations and on various groups of women.
- Author BiographyThe Author Georgina Waylen is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Sheffield. Prior to this, she taught at the Universities of Salford and East Anglia. She has researched and published on Colonialism, Gender, Structural Adjustment and Democratization in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Georgina Waylen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Politics
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight280 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.36Trending at £10.11
- £12.22Trending at £12.48
- £9.33Trending at £9.99
- £6.14Trending at £9.66
- £8.02Trending at £13.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.37
- £6.28Trending at £6.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.