All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on ethnographic research with underrepresented communities in the Caribbean, Europe, South America, and the United States, this wide-ranging anthology examines the gendered dimensions of citizenship experiences and uses them as a point of departure for rethinking contemporary practices of social inclusion and national belonging.
- Author BiographyTracy Fisher is Assistant Professor of Women's Studies at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKathleen M. Coll,Kia Lilly Caldwell,Lok Siu,Renya K. Ramirez,Tracy Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.