All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionFemale saints, mystics, and visionaries have been much studied. What strategies can be employed to discern and distinguish the voices of these late medieval women from those of their scribes and confessors? This title explores these and other issues as they relate to seven holy women and their male interpreters.
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Mooney teaches history at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCatherine M. Mooney
- Foreword byCaroline Walker Bynum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.