Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionDisability and gender are becoming increasingly complex in light of recent politics and scholarship. This volume provides findings not only about the discrimination practised against women and people with disabilities, but also about the productive parallelism between the two categories.
- Author BiographyBonnie G. Smith is Board of Governors Professor of History at Rutgers University and a past director of the University's Institute for Research on Women.Beth Hutchison is assistant director of the Institute.
- Author(s)Brenda Jo Brueggemann
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBeth Hutchison,Bonnie G. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.