All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £35.75Trending at £40.59
- £11.48Trending at £13.94
- £15.13Trending at £15.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.39
- £10.22Trending at £10.90
- £12.74Trending at £14.93
- £4.21Trending at £5.82
About this product
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySumiko Anno
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding Skin Color Variations as an Adaptation by Detecting Gene-Environment Interactions. Information Theoretic Methods for Gene-Environment Interaction Analysis. Approaches for Gene-Environment Interaction Analysis: Practice of Regional Epidemiological Study. Use of Bioinformatics in Revealing the Identity of Nature's Products with Minimum Genetic Variation: The Sibling Species. Integrated Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, and Molecular Epidemiologic Approaches to Studying How the Environment and Genes Work Together to Affect the Development of Complex Chronic Diseases.
- Author BiographySumiko Anno is currently an associate professor at the Shibaura Institute of Technology. She investigates public health issues using genetic engineering, remote sensing, and geographic information systems technologies. Dr. Anno established gene-environment (G x E) interaction analysis, which is used in a variety of scientific applications. In recent decades, there has been a great deal of scientific interest in her work on combining micro- and macro-information obtained from molecular, biological, and ecological studies. Her achievements have been rated highly, and she has received several awards from institutes in Japan and abroad.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.