All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume opens by covering two main types of approaches widely used to determine essential genes: single-gene knockouts and transposon mutagenesis, in both prokaryotes and Candida albicans.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1279
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, color; 14 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 27 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 248 p. 42 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight712 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byLong Jason Lu
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.