All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.90
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £44.76Trending at £49.49
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.06
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number181
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJean M. Lauder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsPerspectives.- Molecular Biology of the Nerve Growth Cone: A Perspective.- Regulation of Synapse Formation by Cyclic AMP.- Molecular Genetics and Gene Expression.- Molecular Genetics of Torpedo Marmorata Acetylcholine Receptor.- Genetic Perspectives on Brain Development and Complexity.- Genomic and Phenotypic Expression of Autonomic Neurons.- Molecular Studies of Pituitary Gland Differentiation.- Novel Insulin-related Sequences in Fetal Brain.- Immunology and Embryogenesis: The Chromosomal Editing Hypothesis.- Genetic Control of the Connectivity and Excitability of Cerebellar Purkinje Cells in Rodents.- CNS Hypomyelinated Mutant Mice (Jimpy, Shiverer, Quaking): In Vitro Evidence for Primary Oligodendrocyte Defects.- Effects of Alterations in Cell Size and Number on the Structure and Function of the Xenopus Laevis Nervous System.- Cell-Cell Interactions and Epigenetic Influences.- The Mechanism of Binding of Neural Cell Adhesion Molecules.- Phosphoglucose-Containing Glycoproteins in Intracellular Trafficking and Neuronal Recognition.- New Instrumentation Facilitates the Study of Genes Coding for Molecules Involved in Cell Surface Recognition.- The Influence of Neuronal-Glial Interactions on Glia-Specific Gene Expression in Embryonic Retina.- Neuron-Glia Interactions and Glial Enzyme Expression in Mouse Cerebellum.- Development of GABA-ergic System in Rat Visual Cortex.- Plasticity of the Developing Synapse.- Activity and Competition-Dependent Synapse Repression in Culture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.