CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byArun K. Roy,James H. Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1. Towards a Molecular Understanding of Steroid Binding to Glucocorticoid Receptors.- 2. Regulation of Glucocorticoid Receptor Protein and Gene Expression by Glucocorticoids.- 3. Modulation of Glucocorticoid-Induced Responses by Cyclic AMP in Lymphoid Cell Lines.- 4. Differential Regulation of Tyrosine Amino-Transferase by Glucocorticoids: Transcriptional and Post-transcriptional Control.- 5. Steroid Response Elements. Definition of a Minimal Promoter and Interaction with Other Activating Sequences.- 6. GHF-1, A Tissue-Specific Transcription Factor, Is a Homeobox Protein.- 7. Regulation of EGF Receptors and Nuclear Protoncogenes by Estrogen.- 8. Regulation of the Rat Insulin II Gene: cis- and trans-acting Factors.- 9. Thyroid Hormone Regulation of Rat Liver S14 Gene Expression.- 10. Hormonal and Developmental Regulation of Xenopus Egg Protein Genes.- 11. Inhibition of the Intracellular Transformation of Rat Ventral Prostate Androgen Receptor by 3?-Deoxyadenosine.- 12. Androgen Action in Rat Liver: Changes in Androgen Sensitivity During Maturation and Aging.- 13. Inhibition of Cell Proliferation by a Nuclear Type II Ligand: Methyl P-Hydroxyphenylactate.- 14. Promoter Specific Activating Domains of the Chicken Progesterone Receptor.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.