Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.96
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) volume details methods for fabricating DNA, including techniques for the assembly of oligonucleotide, cloning of synthons into larger fragments, protocols, software and educational and biosecurity impacts of gene synthesis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number852
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJean Peccoud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.