CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.83
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
- £22.60Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of gene regulation has been made more tractable by the design of simple expe- mental models in which a single gene can be isolated from the milieu of the organism. In - sence, the genome of the organism is dissected in such a manner that specific genes may now be introduced into an appropriate cell line .
- Author(s)Edward J. Murray
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/1991
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note33 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 439 p. 33 illus.
- Weight1040 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.