CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionGenealogy: A Practical Guide for Librarians covers the big picture of genealogy and evidence-based research, plus the variety and availability of many record types, but also provides practical advice for both researchers and librarians.
- Author BiographyKatherine Pennavaria has been a faculty librarian at Western Kentucky University since 2000. She writes a column on genealogy for Kentucky Libraries and has researched her own family extensively over the past several years. She has done genealogy-related public presentations on immigration records, indexing problems, subscription-database options, and DNA-testing.
- Author(s)Katherine Pennavaria
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe Practical Guides for Librarians Series
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note33 black & white halftones, 2 tables
- Weight776 g
- Width220 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.