Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at areas of general surgery, and is intended for third and fourth year medical students. Topics covered include: fluids, electrolytes and nutrition; shock; clotting disorders and use of blood products; surgical infections; multiple trauma; and burns.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOklahoma Notes
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight511 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byM.Alex Jacocks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.