CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWidely regarded as the most important legal theorist of the twentieth century, the author is best known for his formulation of the pure theory of law - within which the study of international law was his special field of work. Divided into two parts, this volume, allows him to adjust his theory to American circumstances after World War II.
- Author BiographyHans Kelsen had a distinguished career at a variety of European universities, and in government services, at Vienna, Cologne, the Institut Universitaire des Hautes Etudes in Paris, and then in Prague. He served as legal adviser to the United Nations War Crimes Commission in Washington, D.C. A. Javier Trevino is associate professor of sociology at Wheaton College. He is the author of The Sociology of Law: Classical and Contemporary Perspectives and the editor of Transaction's Law and Society series.
- Author(s)Hans Kelsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.