All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.64
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
About this product
- DescriptionTrauma surgery as an independent field is becoming established across Europe. This book covers the state of the art in trauma surgery, serving to harmonize the practice within the European Union, and providing a study guide for the U.E.M.S. examination.
- Author BiographyProfessor Hans-Joerg Oestern, Head of the Dept. for Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, General Hospital Celle. Undergrade studies in Bonn and Vienna. From 1972 - 1979 Residency General Surgery and Trauma Surgery, Hannover Medical School, in 1980 Habilitation. From 1978-1985 Senior Registrar and Vicedirector of Trauma Department of Hannover Medical School (Prof. Tscherne). Since 1985 Chief of Trauma Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery in Celle (Teaching Hospital of Hanover Medical School). Professor Otmar Trentz, Head University Hospital for Trauma Surgery, Zurich. Undergrade studies in Cologne and Wuerzburg, postgraduate studies in Wuerzburg and Hanover. in 1980 he became head of the Hospital for Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery of the Krankenhaus Nordstadt in Hanover. In 1983 he was appointed to a professorship of the University Saarland and Director, Dept. Trauma Surgery of the University Hospital Homburg/Saar. Since 1990 Professor Trentz is head of the Dept. Trauma Surgery at the Medical Faculty of the University Zurich.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean Manual of Medicine
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 56 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorHans-Jorg Oestern,Otmar Trentz,Selman Uranues
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.