Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes several focused proofs developed in a generalized context that is accessible to researchers in related mathematical fields such as algebraic geometry, complex analysis, and number theory. This book is suitable for mathematicians with an interest in complex analysis, algebraic geometry or number theory as well as physicists.
- Author(s)Hershel M. Farkas,Shaul Zemel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.