Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 Illustrations, black and white; X, 350 p. 6 illus.
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew Eberhard,D.T. Luc,Nicolas Hadjisavvas
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsInvited Papers.- Algebraic Dynamics of Certain Gamma Function Values.- (Generalized) Convexity and Discrete Optimization.- Lipschitzian Stability of Parametric Constraint Systems in Infinite Dimensions.- Monotonicity in the Framework of Generalized Convexity.- Contributed Papers.- On the Contraction and Nonexpansiveness Properties of the Marginal Mappings in Generalized Variational Inequalities Involving Co-Coercive Operators.- A Projection-Type Algorithm for Pseudomonotone Nonlipschitzian Multivalued Variational Inequalities.- Duality in Multiobjective Optimization Problems with Set Constraints.- Duality in Fractional Programming Problems with Set Constraints.- On the Pseudoconvexity of the Sum of Two Linear Fractional Functions.- Bonnesen-Type Inequalities and Applications.- Characterizing Invex and Related Properties.- Minty Variational Inequality and Optimization: Scalar and Vector Case.- Second Order Optimality Conditions for Nonsmooth Multiobjective Optimization Problems.- Second Order Subdifferentials Constructed Using Integral Convolutions Smoothing.- Applying Global Optimization to a Problem in Short-Term Hydrothermal Scheduling.- ?-Optimality for Nonsmooth Programming on a Hilbert Space.- Identification of Hidden Convex Minimization Problems.- On Vector Quasi-Saddle Points of Set-Valued Maps.- New Generalized Invexity for Duality in Multiobjective Programming Problems Involving N-Set Functions.- Equilibrium Prices and Quasiconvex Duality.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.