All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionGeneralized Heisenberg groups, or H-type groups, introduced by A. These harmonic spaces are homogeneous Hadamard manifolds containing the H-type groups as horospheres.These notes contain a thorough study of their Riemannian geometry by means of a detailed treatment of their Jacobi vector fields and Jacobi operators.
- Author(s)Franco Tricerri,Jurgen Berndt,L. Vanhecke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/03/1995
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1598
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 128 p.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.