CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1985
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBrian Francis,Joe Whittaker,R. Gilchrist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsGLIM 85: Contents.- Introduction: GLIM and Generalized Linear Models.- GLIM4 - Directions for Development.- Simultaneous Equation Systems with Categorical Observed Variables.- The Null Expected Deviance for an Extended Class of Generalized Linear Models.- Comparing Estimated Spectral Densities Using GLIM.- Semi-Parametric Generalized Linear Models.- An Algorithm for Degree of Freedom Calculations in Sparse Complete Contingency Tables.- Generalized Additive Models; Some Applications.- On the Guha Approach to Model Search in Connection to Generalized Linear Models.- Estimation of Interobserver Variation for Ordinal Rating Scales.- Genstat 5: A General-Purpose Interactive Statistical Package, with Facilities for Generalized Linear Models.- Statistical Modelling of Data from Hierarchical Structures Using Variance Component Analysis.- Quasi-Likelihood and GLIM.- GLIM for Latent Class Analysis.- GLIM 3.77.- Nearly Linear Models Using General Link Functions.- Implementation of an Algorithm for Fitting a Class of Generalized Logistic Models.- Perturbing a Sparse Contingency Table.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.