All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- Author(s)Chin Diew Lai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Statistics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Weibull Distribution.- 2.Generalized Weibull Distributions.- 3.Models Involving Two or More Weibull Distributions.- 4.Discrete Weibull Distributions and Their Generalizations.- References.- Index.
- Author BiographyChin-Diew Lai is a Professor of Statistics at Massey University, New Zealand. Dr Lai has published over 100 research articles and four monographs, including two published by Springer: Stochastic Ageing and Dependence for Reliability co-authored by M Xie, and Continuous Bivariate Distributions, 2nd edition, co-authored by N Balakrishnan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.