Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionYoung adults in the modern era face a differently set of challenges from previous generations. Tracing historical constructions of adolescence and their role in maintaining social order, this book argues that young people constitute one of the disadvantaged and vulnerable groups in society.
- Author BiographyJAMES E. COTE is Professor of Sociology at the University of Western Ontario and is the author of Generation on Hold: Coming of Age in the Late Twentieth Century (also available from NYU Press).
- Author(s)Anton L. Allahar
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames E. Cote
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.