Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the concepts used to assess the sustainability of fiscal policy in a changing demographic environment, generational accounting has become the most prominent. The book is an indispensable source of reference for analysts employing generational accounting and for those wishing to study intertemporal redistribution through fiscal policy.
- Author(s)Holger Bonin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePopulation Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note33 Tables, black and white; X, 268 p.
- Weight1270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.