All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA master historian traces African-American slavery in the United States from its beginnings in the 17th century to its fiery demise nearly 300 years later, providing a rich understanding of the slaves' experience that continues to mobilize American thought and passions today.
- Author BiographyIra Berlin is Distinguished University Professor at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Ira Berlin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 5 maps, 2 tables
- Weight568 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.