All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting both the technique and the beauty of algorithmic art, Generative Art includes concise tutorials for each of the technical components required to create the book's examples, and offers countless suggestions for how readers can use the various techniques to create their own works.
- Author BiographyMatt Pearson is a writer and coder based in Brighton UK. His popular blog http://zenbullets.com/ recently won best blog at the DiMAS awards. Matt is also the creative force behind the 100 Abandoned Artworks Generative Art project http://abandonedart.org/, where you can see many examples of his work.
- Author(s)Matt Pearson
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content Notefigures
- Weight418 g
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.96Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.