Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the present state of English historical linguistics as a discipline. In particular, the selection of papers challenges the idea that the community of linguists working on the history of English stands united by subject matter, but divided by method and theoretical outlook.
- Author BiographyMonica Heller is Professor at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TiEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight936 g
- Edited byC. B. McCully,David Denison,Ricardo Bermudez-Otero,Richard M. Hogg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.