All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal in conception and powerful in scope, Generic Composition in Greek and Roman Poetry remains one of the most important books on early Greek, Hellenistic and Roman poetry in a generation.
- Author BiographyFrancis Cairns is Professor of Classical Languages at The Florida State University. He has written numerous articles and books on Greek and Latin literature, including Propertius: The Augustan Elegist, Virgil's Augustan Epic and Tibullus: A Hellenistic Poet at Rome. He is editor of PLLS.
- Author(s)Francis Cairns
- PublisherMichigan Classical Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2007
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453) & Latin
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural Legacies
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichigan Classical Press
- Weight717 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.