CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects lectures from the Spring 2010 School on Generic and Indexed Programming. Includes coverage showing how the forces of genericity and indexing balance each other, simultaneously promoting and controlling generality in programming.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7470
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note24 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 259 p. 24 illus.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJeremy Gibbons
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.