Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionGenes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesisis a textbook on human evolution that offers students a unique combination of cultural anthropology and genetics. * Written by two geneticists---including a world-renowned scientist and founder of the Human Genome Diversity Project---and a socio-cultural anthropologist.
- Author BiographyLinda Stone is Professor of Anthropology at Washington State University. She has produced over 25 scholarly publications, including 8 books. Paul F. Lurquin is Professor of Genetics at Washington State University. He is the author and coauthor of over 100 scholarly publications, including 6 books. L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza is Professor Emeritus of Genetics at Stanford University. His publications comprise over 500 articles and 14 books. He is a member of the United States Academy of Sciences, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, British Royal Society, French Academy of Sciences, and the Italian Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)L.Luca Cavalli-Sforza,Linda Stone,Paul F. Lurquin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note113 illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.