Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspects of contemporary biology including gene therapy, the Human Genome Project, DNA testing, and genetic engineering, and fundamental concepts. This book discusses classical and molecular genetics, quantitative and population genetics including cloning and genetic diseases, and the many applications of genetics to the world.
- Author BiographyCharlotte K. Omoto is professor of cell biology and genetics in the School of Biological Sciences at Washington State University. Paul F. Lurquin is professor of genetics in the School of Molecular Biosciences at Washington State University. He is the author of The Green Phoenix: A History of Genetically Modified Plants; High Tech Harvest: Understanding Genetically Modified Food Plants; and Origins of Life and the Universe.
- Author(s)Charlotte K. Omoto,Paul F. Lurquin
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight323 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.