CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Baylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible series, this title provides comprehensive guidance in answering significant questions about the Hebrew text, Genesis 1-11 , reflecting the advances in scholarship on Hebrew grammar and linguistics.
- Author BiographyBarry Bandstra is Professor of Religion at Hope College.
- Author(s)Barry Bandstra
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- Language(s)English & Hebrew
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBaylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight460 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.