CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.03
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £32.80Trending at £50.00
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of the escalating violence, military occupations, and global acts of terrorism that have characterized the beginning of the twenty-first century, this book yields both sorrowful and hopeful reflections. It walks the readers through the Scripture, searching for stories of ancestry and origins that can shed a measure of light on dark days.
- Author BiographyDaniel Berrigan, S.J. is a Jesuit priest who has been deeply involved in the peace movement worldwide. He is a respected social commentator, poet, lecturer, scholar, and author. This is his fourth book for Sheed & Ward, previous titles include: Lamentations: From New York to Kabul and Beyond and Job: And Death No Dominion.
- Author(s)Daniel Berrigan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight372 g
- Width170 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.