Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Hollaender,Jane K. Setlow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 346 p.
- Weight684 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsConstructed Mutants Using Synthetic Oligodeoxyribonucleotides as Site-Specific Mutagens.- Evolution of the Insertion Element IS1 That Causes Genetic Engineering of Bacterial Genomes in Vivo.- Applications of Molecular Cloning to Saccharomyces.- Cloning Retroviruses: Retrovirus Cloning?.- Repeated DNA Sequences in Drosophila.- Microbial Surface Elements: The Case of Variant Surface Glycoprotein (VSG) Genes of African Trypanosomes.- Mouse Immunoglobulin Genes.- The Use of Cloned DNA Fragments to Study Human Disease.- Physical Mapping of Plant Chromosomes by in Situ Hybridization.- Mutants and Variants of the Alcohol Dehydrogenase-1 Gene in Maize.- Developmentally Regulated Multigene Families in Dictyostelium Discoideum.- Computer Assisted Methods for Nucleic Acid Sequencing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.