Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest installment in this superb series presents descriptions of the latest DNA recombinants molecule technology. The text combines reports on basic research in genetics with discussions of specific new industrial applications (as well as refinements of older ones) that are likely to prove highly profitable in the years to come.
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.