Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 Illustrations, black and white; X, 364 p. 25 illus.
- Weight647 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsRegulation of Gene Activity During Conidiophore Development In Aspergillus Nidulans.- Regulation of Expression of Bacterial Genes for Bioluminescence.- Analysis of Genome Organization and Rearrangements by Pulse Field Gradient Gel Electrophoresis.- Structural Instability of Bacillus Subtilis Plasmids.- Geminiviruses, The Plant Viruses with Single-Stranded DNA Genomes.- The Use of Bacterial Plasmids in the Investigation of Genetic Recombination.- Shuttle Mutagenesis: A Method of Introducing Transposons into Transformable Organisms.- Genetic Advances in the Study of Rhizobium Nodulation.- Galactokinase Gene Fusion in the Study of Gene Regulation in E. Coli, Streptomyces, Yeast and Higher Cell Systems.- Structure and Function of the Signal Recognition Particle.- Alteration of the Structure and Catalytic Properties of Rubisco by Genetic Manipulation.- Electrophoresis of DNA in Denaturing Gradient Gels.- Caulimoviruses as Potential Gene Vectors for Higher Plants..- An Insect Baculovirus Host-Vector System for High-Level Expression of Foreign Genes.- Preparation of cDNA Libraries and The Detection of Specific Gene Sequences.- Construction of Human Chromosome Specific DNA Libraries: The National Laboratory Gene Library Project.- New Approaches to the Expression and Isolation of a Regulatory Protein.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.