Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.82
- £9.39Trending at £11.34
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £4.59Trending at £4.91
- £11.34Trending at £12.94
- £13.37Trending at £17.99
- £55.93Trending at £57.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains discussions of contemporary and relevant topics in genetics, including: Genotyping by Mass Spectrometry; Development of Targeted Viral Vectors for Cardiovascular Gene Therapy; Practical Applications of Rolling Circle Amplification of DNA Templates; Bacterial ION Channels; and, Applications of Plant Antiviral Proteins.
- Author Biography<em>Jane K. Setlow</em>, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.