Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £34.20Trending at £59.93
- £8.99Trending at £12.98
- £10.99Trending at £11.51
- £9.74Trending at £14.91
- £41.97Trending at £74.95
- £9.50Trending at £10.41
- £18.89Trending at £26.97
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic engineering has become a controversial issue. This guide to the genetic engineering debate provides a detailed history of the debate in a fair and balanced manner, using proponents' points of view to make individual cases, both pro and con. Students and the general public will find a comprehensive survey of the genetic engineering debate.
- Author BiographyMark Y. Herring is Dean of Library Services at Winthrop University. He has worked in librarianship for more than two decades. He has written numerous books, articles, and scores of reviews for magazines and journals both in and out of the library profession, including The Pro-Life/Choice Debate (Greenwood, 2003).
- Author(s)Mark Y. Herring
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleHistorical Guides to Controversial Issues in America
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 4 figures, 2 tables
- Weight531 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.