Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic Engineering is a textbook designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students of biotechnology. It will also serve as a reference text for students pursuing postgraduate courses in microbiology, biochemistry, and plant molecular biology.
- Author BiographyDr. Smita Ratogi and Dr. Neelam Pathak are faculty members in the department of Biotechnology, Integral University, Lucknow. Both teach 'Genetic Engineering' and 'Molecular Biology' to postgraduate and undergraduate students.
- Author(s)Neelam Pathak,Smita Rastogi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note300 b/w and 50 colour illustrations
- Weight1416 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.