Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1983
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 282 p. 28 illus.
- Weight514 g
- Edited byPaul F. Lurquin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsTransformation in Fungi.- Gene Organization and Regulation in Neurospora crassa. Evidence from the Cloning and Transformation of the qa Gene Cluster.- Use of Transformation and Meiotic Gene Conversion to Construct a Yeast Strain Containing a Deletion in the Alcohol Dehydrogenase I Gene.- Transformation and Storage of Competent Yeast Cells.- DNA Transfer into Animal Cells.- The Dominant Selective Marker APH 3? and the Study of the Expression of the Cotransfected Gene.- Close Linkage of Transferred Galactokinase and Thymidine Kinase Genes in a Transformant after DNA-Mediated Gene Transfer.- Transfer of DNA into Higher Eukaryotic Cells Using Recombinant Vectors Based on Simian Virus 40 and Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase Genes.- Construction and Transfer into Mammalian Cells of a Vector Containing Insect Histone Genes.- An Insect Virus for Genetic Engineering: Developing Baculovirus Polyhedrin Substitution Vectors.- Genetic Engineering of Plant Cells: A Rapid Overview.- Bacterial-Plant Gene Cloning Shuttle Vectors for Genetic Modification of Plants.- Construction of Cloning Vectors from the IncW Plasmid pSa and Their Use in Analysis of Crown Gall Tumor Formation.- Construction of Recombinant Ti Plasmids Containing the chlM Gene from E. coli.- Reversal of Plant Tumor Formation.- Regeneration of Plants from Crown Gall Cells. A Step in the T-DNA Mediated Genetic Engineering of Plants.- The Potential Uses of Agrobacterium rhizogenes in the Genetic Engineering of Higher Plants: Nature Got There First.- Viroids and Genetic Engineering.- Liposomes as a Tool for Introducing Biologically Active Viral Nucleic Acids into Plant Protoplasts.- Plant Genetic Manipulations: Applications from Plant Somatic Cell Genetics.- Selection of Tobacco Protoplast-Derived Cells for Resistance to Amino Acids and Regeneration of Resistant Plants.- Nitrate Reductase Genes as Selectable Markers for Plant Cell Transformation.- Regeneration of Plants from Single Cells of Cereals and Grasses.- Auxotroph Complementation via Protoplast Fusion in Hyoscyamus muticus and Nicotiana tabacum.- Approaches to Plant Protoplast Transformation Using Drug Resistance and Auxotroph Complementation as Selective Markers.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.