Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1163 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLucien Ledoux
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsAnalysis of Microbial Genome Structure.- The Mechanism of Competence for DNA Uptake and Transformation.- Integrated and Free State of Plasmids.- F-Prime Manipulations of Possible Interest to Plant Biologists.- Interallelic Complementation in the Study of Gene Action.- Principles of Genetic Regulation in Lower and Higher Plants.- The Enzymology of Nitrogen Fixation.- The Physiology and Genetics of Nitrogen Fixation.- Molecular Biology of the Genus Agrobacterium.- Crown Gall: A Model for Tumor Research and Genetic Engineering.- The Role of Plasmids in Crown Gall Formation by A. Tumefaciens.- Genetic Mechanisms in Differentiation and Development.- Plant Cell Cultures: Present and Projected Applications for Studies in Cell Metabolism.- Plant Cell Cultures: Present and Projected Applications for Studies in Genetics.- Heterogeneous Associations of Cells Formed in vitro.- Plant Regeneration and Chromosome Stability in Tissue Cultures.- Single Cell Culture of an Haploid Cell: The Microspore.- Plant Protoplasts as Genetic Systems.- Induction of Auxotrophic Mutations in Plants.- In vitro Selection for Mutants of Higher Plants.- Isozymes and a Strategy for Their Utilization in Plant Genetics: Genetic and Epigenetic Control.- Isozymes and a Strategy for Their Utilization in Plant Genetics: Isozymes as a Tool in Plant Genetics.- Physico-Chemical Aspects of Chromatin and Chromosome Structure.- Isolation and Gradient Analysis of DNA.- Use of Molecular Sieving on Agarose Gels to Study DNA Uptake by Chlamydomonas Reinhardi.- Molecular Hybridization and Its Application to RNA Tumor Virus Research.- DNA-Hybridization Studies of the Fate of Bacterial DNA in Plants.- Fate of Exogenous DNA in Plants.- DNA Mediated Genetic Correction of Thiamineless Arabidopsis Thaliana.- Uptake of DNA and Bacteriophage into Pollen and Genetic Manipulation.- Theoretical and Comparative Aspects of Bacteriophage Transfer and Expression in Eukaryotic Cells in Culture.- Studies on the Use of Transducing Bacteriophages as Vectors for the Transfer of Foreign Genes to Higher Plants.- Communications.- A vvr Mutation That Enhances the Transformation Frequency by Intergenetic CNA in B. subtilis.- Studies on Protease Sensitive Transfecting DNA of Bacillus Phage.- Genetic Control of D.Amino Acid Metabolism in Gram-Negative Bacteria.- Regulation of Development in Fission Yeast.- In Vitro Growth and Polyphenol Production by Tissue Cultures of Datura and Cassia.- Properties of 5-Bromodeoxyuridine-Resistant Lines of Higher Plant Cells in Liquid Cultures.- Respiration and Nitrogen Nutrition of Carrot Callus Cultures.- Quantitative Mutagenesis in Soybean Suspension Cultures...- Protoplast Isolation from Leaves of C3, C4 and C.A.M. Plants and Biochemical Activities.- Anther Derived Plants from Digitalis Purpurea.- Mutations Obtained from Anther Derived Plants of Hyoscyamus Niger.- Ribonucleic Acid Synthesis in Plants.- Fate of Homologous DNA in Seedlings of Matthiola Incama.- DNA Synthesis and Bacterial Contamination in Plants.- Mitochondrial Nucleic Acids from Parthenocissus Tricuspidata Cells.- Involvement of Nucleic Acids and Microtubules in Ciliogenesis: Implications for Cytoplasmic Inheritance.- Methyl 4-Chloroindolyl-3-Acetate in Pea and Barley.- Evidence for a Proposed Function of DNA as Transducer Acting at the Cell Surface.- Genome Activation During Seed Germination.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.