Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionWith the huge potential of gene transfer into hematopoietic stem cells, active research in this field has become critically important. In this volume, leading scientists in the field provide a compendium of protocols which cover the subject comprehensively.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1304 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byChristopher Baum
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.