CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.77
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming held in Ireland in 2002. The 18 full papers and 14 posters address aspects of genetic programming and genetic algorithms, ranging from theoretical and foundational issues to applications in many fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2278
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndra G. B. Tezzamanzi,Conor Ryan,Evelyne Lutton,J.A. Foster,Julian F. Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.