Genetic Programming: 6th European Conference, EuroGP 2003, Essex, UK, April 2003 : Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.73+ £4.10 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.89+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.69
- £14.94Trending at £16.58
- £37.67Trending at £42.42
- £10.16Trending at £14.93
- £18.21Trending at £24.99
- £15.03Trending at £21.98
- £14.07Trending at £15.40
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/04/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2610
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorConor Ryan,Edward Tsang,Ernesto Costa,Maarten Keijzer,Riccardo Poli,Terence Soule
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsTalks.- Evolving Cellular Automata to Grow Microstructures.- An Innovative Application of a Constrained-Syntax Genetic Programming System to the Problem of Predicting Survival of Patients.- New Factorial Design Theoretic Crossover Operator for Parametrical Problem.- Overfitting or Poor Learning: A Critique of Current Financial Applications of GP.- Evolutionary Design of Objects Using Scene Graphs.- Ensemble Techniques for Parallel Genetic Programming Based Classifiers.- Improving Symbolic Regression with Interval Arithmetic and Linear Scaling.- Evolving Hierarchical and Recursive Teleo-reactive Programs through Genetic Programming.- Interactive GP for Data Retrieval in Medical Databases.- Parallel Programs Are More Evolvable than Sequential Programs.- Genetic Programming with Meta-search: Searching for a Successful Population within the Classification Domain.- Evolving Finite State Transducers: Some Initial Explorations.- Reducing Population Size while Maintaining Diversity.- How Functional Dependency Adapts to Salience Hierarchy in the GAuGE System.- More on Computational Effort Statistics for Genetic Programming.- Analysis of a Digit Concatenation Approach to Constant Creation.- Genetic Programming with Boosting for Ambiguities in Regression Problems.- Maximum Homologous Crossover for Linear Genetic Programming.- A Simple but Theoretically-Motivated Method to Control Bloat in Genetic Programming.- Divide and Conquer: Genetic Programming Based on Multiple Branches Encoding.- Feature Construction and Selection Using Genetic Programming and a Genetic Algorithm.- Genetic Programming Applied to Compiler Heuristic Optimization.- Modularity in Genetic Programming.- Decreasing the Number of Evaluations in Evolutionary Algorithms by Using a Meta-model of the Fitness Function.- Posters.- Assembling Strategies in Extrinsic Evolvable Hardware with Bidirectional Incremental Evolution.- Neutral Variations Cause Bloat in Linear GP.- Experimental Design Based Multi-parent Crossover Operator.- An Enhanced Framework for Microprocessor Test-Program Generation.- The Effect of Plagues in Genetic Programming: A Study of Variable-Size Populations.- Multi Niche Parallel GP with a Junk-Code Migration Model.- Tree Adjoining Grammars, Language Bias, and Genetic Programming.- Artificial Immune System Programming for Symbolic Regression.- Grammatical Evolution with Bidirectional Representation.- Introducing a Perl Genetic Programming System - and Can Meta-evolution Solve the Bloat Problem?.- Evolutionary Optimized Mold Temperature Control Strategies Using a Multi-polyline Approach.- Genetic Programming for Attribute Construction in Data Mining.- Sensible Initialisation in Chorus.- An Analysis of Diversity of Constants of Genetic Programming.- Research of a Cellular Automaton Simulating Logic Gates by Evolutionary Algorithms.- From Implementations to a General Concept of Evolvable Machines.- Cooperative Evolution on the Intertwined Spirals Problem.- The Root Causes of Code Growth in Genetic Programming.- Fitness Distance Correlation in Structural Mutation Genetic Programming.- Disease Modeling Using Evolved Discriminate Function.- No Free Lunch, Program Induction and Combinatorial Problems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.