All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic Programming Theory and Practice III provides both researchers and industry professionals with the most recent developments in GP theory and practice by exploring the emerging interaction between theory and practice in the cutting-edge, machine learning method of Genetic Programming (GP).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGenetic Programming
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note70 Tables, black and white; XVI, 310 p.
- Weight1400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBill Worzel,Rick Riolo,Tina Yu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.