CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, international experts examine similarities and differences between theoretical and empirical results on real-world problems. The text explores the synergy between theory and practice, offering a comprehensive view of the state of GP application.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleGenetic and Evolutionary Computation
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEkaterina Vladislavleva,Rick Riolo,Trent McConaghy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.