All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews state-of-the-art methods for generating, analyzing and validating genetically-engineered mouse models for studying human cancer biology. Coverage includes the use of mouse models in the process of selecting compounds for clinical trials.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1128 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Green,Thomas Ried
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.