All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £130.39
- £14.64Trending at £15.39
- £10.84Trending at £11.88
- £13.51Trending at £15.72
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £6.10Trending at £8.03
- £9.99Trending at £11.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the field of genetics, including how DNA is structured, how genetic inheritance works, and how new discoveries in genetics have helped to cure or prevent diseases.
- Author BiographyCarla Mooney is the author of several books for young readers including Forensics: Uncover the Science and Technology of Crime Scene Investigation, The Industrial Revolution: Investigate How Science and Technology Changed the World, and Explore Rivers and Ponds! With 25 Projects. Her work has appeared in many magazines including Highlights, Faces, and Learning Through History. Carla lives in Pittsburgh, PA. Sam Carbaugh is a freelance cartoonist and illustrator. He has worked with many colleges and companies to create informational comics and illustrations. Sam lives in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInquire and Investigate
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Samuel Carbaugh
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 12 to 15 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.