All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionCelia Deane-Drummond examines ethical issues in genetics from a Christian virtue ethics perspective.
- Author BiographyCelia Deane-Drummond is Professor in Theology and the Biological Sciences, University College Chester. She is Director of the Centre for Religion and Biosciences and her many publications include The Ethics of Nature (2004).
- Author(s)Celia Deane-Drummond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleNew Studies in Christian Ethics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight609 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.